See our Rental policy
- Our services are exclusively available to up-and-coming and professional designers involved in media or performing arts productions, or enrolled in an educational institution with an arts program. We do not provide services to the general public.
- We strongly recommend making an appointment. This allows us to better prepare for your visit and make the most efficient use of your time.
- Our business hours are Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (extended business hours are available on request)
- We offer research and silhouette composition services to help you with your selection.
- Each costume and accessory is uniquely priced. Please contact us for a detailed quote.
- Our rates include costume cleaning and laundering fees and the use of our dressing rooms.
- Our rates are based on a one-month rental. We also offer a weekly rental rate, as well as a 3-day or 5-day fitting rate.
- To minimize the stress associated with budget constraints, we can produce a fixed-rate cost estimate to projects with a costume budget of $10,000 or more. We require the following:
- Costume details: period/style and quantities
- Project schedule and budget
- We consider trade-ins for confection services and provide confection services for first-time rentals
- The province of Quebec offers tax incentives for producers, with credits as high as 43%. Visit www.qftc.ca to learn more.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 438-896-4646 or visit our Contact page to get in touch with one of our costumers.
See our Rental Policy for all the details
- Every rental must be secured with a valid credit card.
- We accept the following methods of payment: company cheque, Visa or Mastercard, debit card or cash. Personal cheques are not accepted.
- Payment terms are 30 days. After 30 days, the payment will be automatically charged to the credit card.