The guided tour proposes the discovery of the priceless cultural heritage that the costumes collection represents, the Gaston-Miron building which houses it as well as the know-how of the creators from here.
Do you want to become a volunteer guide for our guided tours? Fill out the form online!
Schedule of the guided tours of 2019*
English tours will take place on the following Saturdays:
December 9 at 1:00 pm
January 19 at 1:00 pm
February 2 at 1:00 pm
February 16 at 1:00 pm
March 2 at 1:00 pm
March 16 at 1:00 pm
March 30 at 1:00 pm
April 13 at 1:00 pm
April 27 at 1:00 pm
May 11 at 1:00 pm
May 25 at 1:00 pm
June 8 at 1:00 pm
June 22 at 1:00 pm
French tours will be held on Saturdays at 11 a.m. ; see the French version of the page for the detailed schedule.
* Dates and times may change during the season
Admission fee (taxes included)
Adults : $15
Children (under 18 years old): $12
Seniors (65 and over) and students, with a valid identity card: $12
Family (group from 3 to 5 people including one adult): $35
The payment will be processed on site with cash, debit card or a credit card (with the exception of AMEX).
- The guided tour is for a group of up to 10 people and takes approximately 1 hour.
- Reservations are mandatory. To book your place, contact Laurence Gagnon at email@example.com or fill out the following booking form.
- The tour is suitable for children aged 12 and over
- Contact us about group visits at dates that does not appear on our schedule (10 persons minimum) or corporate events