- Clients must give a credit card number OR deposit upon reserving an item or items.
- Clients can request to have their reservation kept onsite for a maximum of ten (10) days, after which they will lose rental priority over the desired items.
- Clients must return the items in the same condition they were received. Clients are responsible, for the duration of the rental, for any damage to the items. They agree to pay the replacement costs in the event of loss, theft or negligence, or the repair costs if the items are damaged.
- Clients are not permitted to make any changes, alterations or improvements to the items without first obtaining authorization from Le Grand Costumier.
- Methods of payment: cheque, credit card, debit card or cash.
- All invoices, without exception, are payable within 30 days. Overdue accounts will be charged 2% in interest per month.
- If a client accumulates significant, recurring late payments, Le Grand Costumier reserves the right to refuse all new rental requests from them.